I’m a natural-born entrepreneur with plenty of ideas, visions and plans for the future, and am usually found plotting about and working on a range of projects. Find out how I can help you by getting to know me a little better.
HERE’S WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU…
If you’re reading this to find out whether I can help you with your business, the answer is a definite “yes,” provided the following applies to you:
- You’re the kind of person who appreciates working with a reliable copywriter – in fact, you are web savvy and know the difference between poor and quality content.
- You have an urgent (and not-so-urgent) need for sizzling copy. But you have no intention to write, nor can you be bothered to spend the time crafting content for your website/blog.
- You realize that it takes money to earn money, and don’t expect me to write $5 articles or even work for free. My prices are very reasonable (no kidding).
- You value great communication, friendly service and fast turnaround times.
HERE’S A QUICK-ISH OVERVIEW OF MY CREATIVE SERVICES
First and foremost, I’m known as the sizzling copywriter. Not many people know that I also have a few hidden (and very useful) talents that compliment my primary services. Here’s what I can do for you:
- Write direct response sales letters, SEO articles, blog posts, eBooks, newsletters, press releases and any other bits of copy you could possibly require. (Note: I don’t do spun articles. I leave this to the $1/article crowd).
- Help you optimize your existing content for the search engines.
- Write the copy for your own kick-ass FB (Facebook) business page, your brand new website/blog or add spice to your About page.
VALUE FOR MONEY SERVICE ADDITIONS
- Custom-design a WordPress theme for you for a lot less than you would pay a web designer. I’m a dab hand at web design (psst…), especially with WordPress. Ah, did I mention that each project includes free SEO.
- Work with you on your social media strategies with the help of my business partners.
LET’S GET PERSONAL
My friends call me Swiss Bliss (wait, there’s a good reason for that). I grew up in beautiful Switzerland, but always yearned to roam the world with nothing more than a backpack, some sturdy walking boots and a tent. I’m a nomad at heart – always planning my next trip. I’ve been fortunate enough to have traveled the world. I started my first solo ventures into the farthest corners of Europe as a teenager. I’ve visited some of the most amazing places on Earth, meeting the coolest people and immersing myself in new cultures. I’m as happy with a backpack on my back as I am traveling business class, or donning my cruise attire while cruising the South Pacific ocean.
During my 20s and 30s I was cooking for some of Europe’s elite while earning the bacon to travel. Actors, politicians, rich bankers, royals, you name it. I cooked for the lot. I worked in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Australia. I was a qualified chef for over 20 years (a damn good one to boot), before I finally got the courage to quit the rat race. Within 7 months I had replaced my boss. I haven’t looked back since and my business has grown in leaps and bounds ever since.
As a 30-something I made true on another dream and migrated to Australia with my then boyfriend (now husband) John. We have since become Australian citizens.
I am fluent in:
- Swiss German
… and I also speak reasonable French and Italian. One of these days I’m going to learn to speak Spanish or Japanese.
Here are some more tidbits about me that you might find interesting:
- I’m a published author.
- I’m an accomplished fundraiser, having raised nearly $10,000 (and counting) with a team of entrepreneurs in just under two weeks to help Queensland flood victims.
- I like simplicity. Zen. Peace.
- I’m a long-term student of yoga. Om.
- I love animals. Especially birds. Our pet birds (munchkins) are part of the family.
- I’m visionary. Spirited. Tenacious. Strong. Kind. I have overcome my fair share of hurdles. Every stepping stone makes me more determined to succeed.
- I value honestly. Friendship. Communication. Laughter. Love.
- I can’t stand ignorant behavior.
In the spirit of keeping an open-book relationship with my readers I want to disclose the following information:
- Sometimes I might use affiliate links for books or products I endorse on this site.
- To help pay for the cost of this website I might also, at times try out some advertising channels. However, it will always be in line with my services.
For starters, I want to thank you for being here. It is my pleasure to open the doors to my business for you.
If you scanned, scrolled down to or even read all the information on this page, you should have a good idea of who I am as a person and what services I provide. If not, here is my 5 second elevator speak.
“I write sizzling copy to help you succeed.”
I would love to discuss your content needs in more detail with you. Contact me now to see how I can help you succeed. You might also want to read my FAQs page, and the 7 reasons why you should work with me.
I look forward to working with you.