Save Time, Hassles and Unnecessary Delays… Get Your Project Launched
Please read the FAQs on this page before contacting me for information/with your order. The more I know about your project upfront, the faster I can provide you with your custom quote.
What Results Can You Promise?
- I’m an expert copywriter. I’ve written copy since 2007.
- I never stop educating myself. Over the years I’ve spent in excess of
$100,000$150K for my continuous education.
- I crave the knowledge and the satisfaction I get from mastering yet another aspect of my business.
So as a professional I DON’T make any promises.
There are too many unknown components in your business for me to make any promises to you… as far as results and conversion rates go.
I can promise you this much though: I’ll treat your business as if it’s my own!
I’ll treat it with the respect, care and attention you deserve to build it. The rest is up to you.
The biggest issue I see with many businesses is their lack of funds for marketing. I want to stress to you the importance of traffic because you can have the BEST sales letter in the world – but unless your website gets TRAFFIC it won’t sell!
What Type of Conversion Rates Do You Get?
- I’ve achieved conversion as high as
5569 per cent on landing pages and 31.5 per cent on a sales letter. I’ve also achieved conversion in excess of 72 per cent on autoresponders and anywhere in between.
- While mentoring clients I’ve helped them convert a stage offer at 49 per cent.
- And a client of mine got a return of investment of 349.51 per cent within two months of attending one of my workshops.
Look… I know my stuff.
My business is referral based and I’ve turned over a quarter of a million dollars in 2011.
So do you believe your business is in good hands?
But don’t take it from me… find out for yourself and contact me today to get the ball rolling.
“Your copy is my pride – are you ready to claim your niche?”
What Do I Need to Supply You With to Get Started?
When you first make contact, please provide me with as many details as possible to avoid unnecessary delays:
- What is your best email address to contact you?
- Do you have a Skype ID/Phone number for emergencies/clarifications?
- What type of copy do you need?
The more detailed information you can give me upfront, the better.
How Long Does it Take Until I Get My Order?
I turn around most projects within 5-21 business days.
- Sales copy takes 7-21 business days
- Article batches of 10+ usually take 5+ business days
- Blog posts take 5+ business days, depending on your order and requirement
- eBooks take between 7-14 business days, depending on size
What If I’m Not Happy With the First Delivery?
As my valued client you get my comprehensive satisfaction guarantee. I work with you until you’re happy.
Most of my clients never require/ask for edits. They are happy with my work straight out-of-the-box.
Can You Do Urgent Turnarounds?
If you require content for a super urgent deadline please let me know. I can turn around copy within 24-48 hours. However, in doing so it will incur a “priority” charge. Once I know more about your project I can advise you of your total cost outlay before you order.
Do You Require Upfront Payment?
Full payment for all copywriting + content writing services is required before work commences.
Overseas clients can pay via PayPal (details will be provided).
Australian clients can pay via direct bank transfer.
I also take credit card payments and use PayPal’s secure Pro merchant feature to process these.
Do You Charge in USD or AUD?
Overseas clients are charged in USD, whereas Australian clients are charged in AUD (GST inclusive).
Is There a Minimum Order?
You can order as little, or as much as you like. Just bear in mind that I usually offer a batch price for orders such as 10+ articles.
Can You Handle Large Orders?
Yes I can.
My team and I are capable of turning around dozens of articles a day if need be. I work with a team of native English writers. They are based in five countries and counting… offering you done-for-you services on a global scale.
Can You Write in Different Languages?
Yes I can, but I only offer English copywriting services. I speak and write fluently in German, English and some French, but prefer to stick to English only.
Do You Deliver Your Copy in US/UK/or Australian English?
I can deliver your project in whatever English you prefer. Usually I choose US English for US clients and UK/Australian English for clients based in Europe or Australia. If you specifically need one or the other, please advise when you make contact.
Do You Charge GST?
Yes and no.
Australian clients are charged GST (Goods and Services Tax)(10%).
Overseas clients don’t have to pay VAT (Value added) tax.
What Are Your Guarantees?
You get a 100% Client Satisfaction Guarantee. If, for any reason you are not happy with my work I will endeavour to fix the issue at hand. My refund percentages are very low and I like to keep it that way!
You also get after sales care from me, regardless of the size of your business.
Will I Be Kept Up-To-Date About My Project?
I’ll keep you informed about your project. If unexpected delays happen you’ll know ASAP.
Can Your Copy Rank Me at the Top of Google?
I’m an SEO pro. Over the years I have written thousands of SEO articles, for satisfied clients worldwide. I have also written high ranking content for my own niche sites. Many of them used to rank on the first page of Google among MILLIONS of competitors in VERY competitive niches (finance, mortgage, health, to name a few).
So I don’t make promises about ranking your site because frankly I can’t.
Google doesn’t value keyword-stuffed content – a few short years ago you were able to keyword-stuff your articles and rank high easily. Today’s leading websites contain VALUE. And this is what my team and I will focus on when we write your copy.
Just to make it CLEAR – we don’t offer cheap articles or keyword-stuffed content.
Our copy contains natural and organically written keywords.
Are Your Articles Reader Friendly?
My team and I focus on writing quality content.
Every piece of copy you get from us is 100% unique.
Your readers will love the fact-based content and come back to read more…
As far as topics go I don’t accept project on the following:
- Gaming; and
- Gambling because I don’t have any interest for either of them
How Do You Deliver My Content? What Format?
Content delivery is handled depending on what you order. Below is a quick overview:
- Sales copy – delivered in Word docs and formatted with headlines, sub headings, images (where appropriate), and other graphics – however, your techie will still have to match the formatting to the website theme to make sure everything looks good and visually appealing
- Autoresponders – delivered in Word docs
- Press Releases – delivered in Word docs
- Newsletters can be delivered for Aweber, OAP or in Word (talk to me about your requirements)
- Articles - delivered in individual Word docs, zipped into one folder
- Blog posts - uploaded directly to your blog (incl. one quality stock photo per post) and scheduled according to your request)
- eBooks - delivered as a full package in a zip file – fully formatted; you get the original Word doc, a PDF (for your subscribers/buyers), all relevant stock photos, your eCover (various sizes if ordered), PSD file of eCover (to make future changes if need be)
I’m Not Sure Whether Your Sizzling Copy Benefits My Business
If you’re still sitting on the fence about hiring me to help you kick ass then please feel free to contact me to further discuss your needs. You can reach me:
- By adding me on Skype: birdy2005 (please state your intentions when adding me)
- Via priority email: email@example.com
- Via phone: +61 418 850 991
- Via this easy contact form
“Advertising says to people, ‘Here’s what we’ve got. Here’s what it will do for you. Here’s how to get it.” – Leo Burnett
“On the average, five times as many people read the headlines as read the body copy.” – David Ogilvy
“He hasn’t a chance. Because if the headline is poor, the copy will not be read. And copy that is not read does not sell goods.” – John Caples
Do You Outsource?
I work with a large team of native English writers. Each of my team members has been carefully handpicked to assure quality control. My name is on the line when you do business with me, therefore I always pick the best people to work with.
This works in your favour because we turn around a lot of quality content in a short time frame. Plus we are based worldwide; I have team in the US, Canada, Alaska, Europe, and Australia.
If for any reasons you want me to specifically write your content, please inform me when you make contact.
AND to clarify – I write ALL the sales copy for my clients. I tried outsourcing some of this in the past, but wasn’t happy with the amount of time I had to put in to get things right. So my team writes content: articles, blogs, eBooks, etc. and I take care of all the sales copy – the stuff that makes your inbox go cha-ching!
Can I See Some Samples?
You sure can!
Please visit the following links to see copy samples:
- For eBook samples visit:
- For eCover samples visit:
- For SEO article samples visit:
- For blog post samples visit:
- For sales page samples visit:
Get Peace of Mind and Work With a Top Quality Copywriter…
If you want:
- Great communication;
- Friendly service;
- On-time delivery; and
- Copy that sells… then
… We should talk!
How Much Do You Charge?
I don’t have a set pricing structure. Every client has different needs.
It would be wrong to price all my services based on general needs. The best and fastest way for you to get a quote is to contact me.
Remember, there is no obligation to order.
“Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door.” - unknown
“Wonder is the foundation of all philosophy, inquiry the progress, ignorance the end” – Michel de Montaigne
Still have questions?
I look forward to helping you succeed.