What do you want?
What do you really want from life, from your business, from your friends?
- Do you have an amazing life with soul enriching daily experiences that make you want to pinch yourself because you’re so freaking happy?
- Do you have the business you always wanted, with an income that keeps on growing and a full client roster?
- Do you have friends you can rely on, no matter what who make you feel blessed, appreciated and loved?
- Do you have a wonderful, exciting relationship with a soulmate who cherishes you, loves you and adores you?
If the answer is no and if you’re lacking true happiness and gratitude you’re not being clear enough about what you really want.
I’m a huge believer in the law of attraction. In fact, I’m a bit of a manifesting MOFO.
- I’ve manifested a 9-month round the world backpacking trip in my 20s.
- I’ve manifested my soulmate John.
- I’ve manifested my dream job, back when I was still a chef.
- I’ve manifested my move to and citizenship of Australia, my spirit home.
- I’ve manifested my birds flock.
- I’ve manifested my dream cottage by the beach.
- I’ve manifested my dream car.
- I’ve manifested various achievements in my business, milestone I wanted to reach which came true in a short amount of time.
- I’ve manifested being location independent digital nomad.
Right now I’m manifesting residual income growth to $15K/month and growing by September 2017 so that I can work less and play more.
- Manifesting is more than just wishing for the things you want. It requires razor sharp focus. Every day.
- If you want to get what you really want you have to first ask for it, repeatedly.
- You have to do the work (+ take the baby steps) that will help you get there.
- You have to visualise yourself already enjoying the outcome.
- You have to do the every day rituals that get you over the finish line (the stuff you do when no one is watching).
- And you have to do this consistently until you get there.
Manifesting is about dreaming harder, with your eyes wide open on the goal. You need to believe that you can do this. You need faith that the goal is yours to enjoy in the near future.
And you need to keep doing the work! That is how you get what you really want.